Automatic Tank Gauges (ATG’s)
Automatic Tank Gauges (ATG’s) help petroleum retailers and fleet managers to create a system of comprehensive fuel information management that can efficiently handle the details of wet-stock management and environmental compliance. Advanced functions such as centralized site management, precision inventory reconciliation, and loss prevention analysis can also provide higher levels of fuel management capabilities.
Just a few of the many benefits:
- Increase your uptime with fewer and faster service calls through remote diagnostics and customized alarms.
- Save time with remote or local site management using flexible networking options and email notifications.
- Manage your wet stock efficiently through robust data collection rules, confirming your tanks and lines are tight, and providing convenient wet stock reports on-demand.
- Flexible and upgrade-ready from advanced processing power and architecture to highly flexible configuration and remote upgrades.
- Navigate the ATG tool easily using an intuitive graphical interface, onboard help function and custom alarm management.
Willborn is a proud distributor of many different tank gauging options that include industry leaders OPW and Veeder Root.
For more information contact us here.